Wednesday, November 03, 2010

REVIEW OF CAFFEINE

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 140 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 7.7 OUT OF 10.


Despite the title of this review, I am not actually reviewing caffeine. In fact, I will never review straight caffeine. I will also never review Redline, Caffeine Snuff, any thing that involves inhaling, smoking, dropping, shooting, and almost all energy pills. All right, let's get started with the review of Caffeine Energy Drink. Caffeine comes in an edgy, black 12 ounce can with a blood-red coffee cup stain around the "a". The can would fit real well in clubs, and so would the color. After opening the can, I peaked inside and noticed that it was a greenish color. Immediately I poured it into a glass and observed the color. It is a light neon green that looks very cool. Then, I took a sip and noticed it had a lime flavor to it. It gives you cottonmouth which I am not a fan of. Nonetheless it is still tasty, although it doesn't seem like it would be very refreshing. Powering Caffeine, we have 100 percent daily value of vitamin c, 30 percent daily value of niacin, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 30 percent daily value of folic acid, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 30 percent daily value of vitamin biotin, 30 percent daily value of pantothenic acid. It does not contain any taurine, ginseng, yerba mate, guarana, gingko biloba, or any other energizing ingredient commonly found in energy drinks. It has 140 milligrams of naturally derived caffeine, and b vitamins. And sometimes I like it that way. Sometimes I enjoy having an energy drink without all of the galucabotamine, and malyfamatamine or whatever they put in those things now. Ok, I'm going to stop because I sound like the biggest hypocrite known to man. And in case you don't understand, the aforementioned substances do not exist. Sorry kids but you can't go out to GNC and pick up some galucabotamine or malyfamatamine. Although, it would be cool if they existed. Anyhow, the buzz I received from this was on par with the big boys like Monster and Rockstar. It is an ample boost that lasted me throughout most of the school day. To conclude, Caffeine Energy Drink will mostly likely find it self in a club somewhere. But drinking it to get a boost before school starts isn't bad either. 7.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...