Tuesday, February 02, 2010

REVIEW OF AMMO AFTER DARK


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 171 MILLIGRAMS PER 1 OUNCE BOTTLE.


RATING: 8.7 OUT OF 10.


This is the Blu Razz flavor of the Ammo Energy line-up. This shot was originally called Ammo Blu Razz but the name changed for reasons I will find out soon. They call is supposedly new concoction Ammo After Dark. As usual, I took a 16.9 ounce bottle of water and poured it in. The flavor is light and refreshing blue raspberry. It's lighter than Hydrive Blue Raspberry, but just as refreshing. This would be a killer companion when going backpacking in hot weather or going for a jog in the summer. So why did Bevolution decide to rename this product After Dark? After a quick cruise through the ingredients, I noticed why they call this After Dark. And if your smart enough, you'll figure out why it's called After Dark. It has an ingredient that I will not mention. It's a certain type of weed. No, not Marajuana. But besides that there is still the awesome 171 milligrams of caffeine in a single fluid ounce. It really is no wonder why you have to delude this in another beverage. I also spot muira puama which is probably an ingredient similar to that certain type of weed. Anyway, moving on. The kick I got from this was a nice moderate boost. Certainly nothing too serious but enough to jack me through the day. And in case your wondering, those special ingredients didn't work. I'm not even sure what there supposed to do but I didn't feel any different. So, time to give this a rating. 8.7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...