Saturday, August 22, 2009

REVIEW OF CRAVE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER PACKET.

RATING: 9.4 OUT OF 10!!!

2 days ago, I received 2 packets of Crave Energy Mix from an independent representative for Vitamark. So, in order to consume Crave properly, you must mix the contents of the packet with a 16 oz bottle of water. I didn't have a 16 oz bottle of water, but I had a 16.9 ounce bottle instead, so I just took a sip and made it 16 ounces. I then proceeded to mix the entire contents of the packet. You need to let the mix dissolve for a few minutes otherwise you get these clumps at the bottom. When I first tasted Crave I got delicious, refreshing lime taste with an artificial sweetener taste as well. Quite good if you ask me. So what makes Crave tick? Well, per packet is has 1,000 milligrams of taurine, 240 milligrams of guarana, 160 milligrams of caffeine, 100 milligrams of kolanut extract, and 70 milligrams of inositol along with some vitamins as well. Man, I haven't had a rush from 160 milligrams of caffeine like this in a long time. The energy came in 5 minutes and it lasts for 4 to 5 hours and it is big. Overall, I give this drink a 9.4 out of 10. It had great taste and a phenomenal kick. This is definitely going on my Best Energy Drink List. If you wanna purchase some packets of Crave simply go to EnergyDrinkRevolution.info



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...