Saturday, September 12, 2009

REVIEW OF PURE FUEL


CAFFEINE CONTENT: HIDDEN IN ENERGY BLEND.

RATING: 9 OUT OF 10!

It is a beautiful Saturday here in my hometown and what better way to enjoy a great Saturday than with an energy drink. That specific energy drink is Pure Fuel by Twinlab. Pure Fuel comes in a 12 ounce black and red can and has no carbohydrates, no fat, no sugar, and no calories. I thought it would taste bad because of the sucralose but I stand corrected. It tasted pretty darn good but I didn't know what it tasted like. I thought I tasted Diet lemon-lime soda but I also tasted a hint of cherry and orange. But like I said before, this is a drink worth trying. So, Pure Fuel gets its energy from a 365 milligram energy blend consisting of guarana seed extract, caffeine, tuarine, american ginseng root extract, eleutherococcus senticosus root extract, green tea leaf extract, and gingko biloba leaf extract. Unfortunately none of the amounts are given so I don't know how much caffeine it has. But based on the fact that it has a 365 milligram energy blend and caffeine is second in that blend it probably has around 60-80 milligrams of caffeine per 12 ounce can, maybe more. Whatever the caffeine amount is, this thing surely does a good job. I was pretty energized for 3 to 5 hours and it may have helped me beat my best split time on an ergometer. So, to rightfully conclude I am giving Pure Fuel a rating of 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...