Monday, May 25, 2009

REVIEW OF NOS


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 260 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 7.8 OUT OF 10.



This is the most caffeine I have ever tried in an energy drink. NOS Energy Drink has an incredible 260 milligrams of caffeine. So, at first NOS tasted like a Red Bull clone but after tasting it some more, I realized it is more of a carbonated sour orange juice. Now, this does sound pretty disgusting but it actually was pretty good. I drank it pretty fast, hoping I would get a good kick out of it. The kick is a little hard to describe but it is not really a bouncing-off-the-walls type kick you would expect from an energy drink with 260 milligrams of caffeine. There are a few reasons why the kick wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. The first reason is that the overall energy drink blend is less than average energy drinks. The average energy drink has a 3000 milligram energy blend were as NOS has just 1480 milligrams. The second reason is that I have become immune to the effects if caffeine which can be reversed by staying away from anything with caffeine for a week. I will also point out that NOS has a kick that almost goes gets better as you go on. It starts out slow and then gets better and better and better. This did not come without a price as I got a major headache which really was bothering me until I took some Ibuprofen. In a nutshell, I would describe the NOS kick as sort of a slight pick me up that gets better as you go. If you threw in a little physical exercise you would be pretty much good to go. So, to conclude I give the NOS energy drink a 7.8 out of 10 because I am being nice about the headache and I liked the taste. The kick did fall short but it does get better as you go on and as a bonus, there is no crash!








5 comments:

  1. I'm actualy addicted to this stuff. Aside from the occassional headache I can drink NOS all day just about Original or Fruit Punch preferably and have no bad side-effects. I've been drinking NOS ENERGY DRINKS since 2007 when I worked at a Coca-Cola Warehouse and used to by them by the case on payday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea. I actually want to buy a couple more of these. The taste was bad@$$.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY ENJOY NOS FRUIT PUNCH. IT IS VERY ADDICTING AND I HAVE TERRIBLE HEADACHES WHEN I DONT CONSUME. DRINK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to pick one up so I can review it. Look for the review sometime in the future.

    Peace!

    The Caffeine Man

    ReplyDelete
  5. this tastes like SHIT and it made me feel like a piece of SHIT lol

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...