Thursday, June 07, 2012

REVIEW OF GO FAST BERRY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 162 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.
Courtesy of Thirsty Dudes


RATING: 8.4 OUT OF 10.



     I have fallen in love with a lot of energy drink companies, and one of the better ones in the group is Go Fast. Their products always leave me satisfied, and the people in general are very nice. I had the privilege of trying this back on NRG Drink Euphoria, and I must say that I loved it. It's been awhile since I've had this, and as much as I doubt it has changed, lets see if it still hits the high marks.

     Go Fast Berry is a mix of blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry, all three of which I love. The taste is a nice artificial berry, a little gummy and a little tangy. It does the palate great justice, and still hits its old marks. Drinking this on a hot day when it's nice and chilled really hits the spot, and it really kept my taste buds happy, and me nice an cool.

     As far as the buzz, it's got 162 mgs of caffeine per 16 oz. Then it has the usual amounts of taurine, ginseng, ginkgo, inositol, milk thistle, and guarana. In total, I had a good 3 and a half hours of buzz, which is pretty good on the scale of drinks with an average blend. Go Fast still has it, which one again, I thought that it would.

     This drink was very impressive, and I can't wait to review Go Fast's gum later on down the road. This company always does things right, and are definitely a favorite of mine. The entire line has wow'd me, and Go Fast Berry was no exception.


Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...