Tuesday, September 15, 2009

REVIEW OF XS ELECTRIC LEMON BLAST


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 83 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.2 OUT OF 10.

Without a single doubt in my mind XS is one of the best energy drink companies out there. The flavor I am reviewing today is Electric Lemon Blast. I could not wait to try this because my brother said it tasted really good. He was right as I got a nice carbonated lemonade that was a bit sour (which is good because it's lemon flavor) and tart. This was not quite as good as the XS Rootbeer which was so delicious I had to buy a 12 pack. XS Electric Lemon not only tastes good, it also gives you a nice kick. But, what's in it? XS Electric Lemon has 100% daily value of vitamin b3, 100% daily value of vitamin b5, 300% daily value of vitamin b6 and a whopping 4,900% daily value of vitamin b12. However, b vitamins is not the only area in which XS Electric Lemon excels in. It also has 7 adaptogenic herbs including eleutherococcus senticosus, panax ginseng, and schisandra. XS Electric Lemon has approximately the same amount of caffeine as a 6 ounce cup of brewed coffee. The kick was well received with XS Electric Lemon. It was very smooth and I did not get jittery. XS is clearly a high quality brand of energy drinks. If you like, you can order a 12 pack here for just $26.88. Oh and by the way, XS Electric Lemon gets an 8.2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...