Thursday, October 28, 2010

REVIEW OF VUKA THINK

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE BOTTLE.


RATING: 8.5 OUT OF 10.


Where do I even start? Today with crazy and hectic all the way through. The schedule was mixed up and despite it being high school, people still dressed up for halloween. I even got in trouble on the bus for no good reason. And when I say "no good reason", I actually mean it. I really need to start taking drivers training. Thankfully through all of this craziness, I was aided by the Think drink from Vuka. This comes in the solid aluminum 16 ounce bottle like all the other Vukas. The bottle is painted a lovely purple. Unfortunately, the price of this beverage is quite expensive. It costs $3.50 for 1 bottle, $14.00 for a 4 pack, and a 12 pack will set you back $36.00. However, Vuka fits into the category of gourmet energy drink or high end energy drink so it should be more expensive. The flavor is listed as pomegranate lychee. Now I have had pomegranate juice before, but I have never had a lychee. When I took a sip, I noticed their was a pomegranate flavor coming in along with something extra which must have been lychee. It is very tasty and extremely light on the carbonation. It is definitely unique and not something you would see everyday. What's cool about Vuka is every drink has different ingredients for different energy needs. This is the Think version so it has 100 percent daily value of vitamin b3,  100 percent daily value of vitamin b5, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 160 milligrams of natural caffeine from coffee beans, 100 milligrams of gingko biloba leaf extract, 100 milligrams of panax ginseng root extract, 50 milligrams of grape seed extract, and 50 milligrams of dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate (better known as DMAE Bitartrate). Unlike the Awaken version, this contains no juice, only natural flavors. All right, let's get to the kick. I was looking for a boost in alertness and focus from this drink. I have to say it worked pretty well although I think the effects might be a placebo. I felt like I was a little bit more focused in tougher subjects such as Concepts of Algebra Two. I also felt more attentive in a small meeting I had to go to. Overall, I was impressed with Vuka Think. I liked the unique yet delicious flavor and I like the their attention to quality. 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...