Monday, January 25, 2010

REVIEW OF EUPHORIC LEMON LIME


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 140 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.4 OUT OF 10.

A while back I purchased the Pomegranate Passion Fruit flavor of Euphoric and judging by my review, I was not the biggest fan of the taste. Is the Lemon Lime version better? Read on to find out. Upon taking my first sip, I was quite pleased with the flavor. It is best described as a delicious lemon lime mixture with the lemon being more punctuated then the lime. This is absolutely nothing like Sprite or Seven Up or Sierra Mist. Euphoric has a more natural and in depth flavor than the aforementioned sodas. Well it certainly pleased my palate, but what's in this drink? It has 10 micrograms of vitamin b12, 140 milligrams of caffeine, 1,200 milligrams of taurine, 50 milligrams of ginseng extract, 80 milligrams of damiana leaf extract, 160 milligrams of inositol, 60 milligrams of maca root extract, and 50 milligrams of suma root extract. That is a total of 1,790.01 milligrams and 8 energy enhancing ingredients. That's nothing sensational, but it will get the job done. There is one part about this drink that I don't enjoy. Allow me to recite a sentence from the side of the can. "We hope you agree that Euphoric Energy is one of the healthiest, best tasting energy drinks you will ever experience." One of the healthiest energy drinks? It could be if you look past the 220 calories, 54 grams of carbohydrates, 52 grams of sugar, and the yellow 5 and blue 1. Nice try Euphoric, but your not fooling me. And I am pretty sure that you know darn well that your drink is not one of the healthiest. Moving on. The kick I got from this was pretty good. It was a medium high boost that lasted for about 4 hours. Alright, time to give this bad boy a rating. 8.4 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...