Wednesday, June 06, 2012

REVIEW OF 51 FIFTY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.
Courtesy of 51 Fifty Energy Drink


RATING: 5.7 OUT OF 10.



     I ran across this drink a while back when I was searching for something to review, and so I contacted them. They responded, but it was some time before I ever got any samples. Just as I had forgotten all about them, the package arrived at my house, sticky and soaked. When I opened the box, I was confronted with a mess where to of the cans that were not wrapped in bubble wrap had exploded. With the 2 I have left, the can is reminiscent of many drinks before it, trying to impersonate Red Bull. 

     As for the taste, I was right about Red Bull. But I like it better than Red Bull. It has a much more.. I dare say flat kinda taste. Not flat as in no carbonation, but just a bland kinda taste, but a good one at that. I can see now that this review of the taste of this drink is going nowhere, so I guess I'll leave it with this statement: 51 Fifty is a Red Bull clone that is very tasty.

     And like some of these other clones before it, they failed to list amounts. So to base this off of what I felt, I had a good 2 hours of buzz, maybe 2 and a half. It did a slightly effective job of hyping me up, and I have to commend them for that. I had pretty low expectations before that. Just so you know, it has alot of basics, such as caffeine, taurine, b-vitamins, etc.. In the buzz department, 51 Fifty delivered more than expected, but not much when it comes down to it.

     As it looks, they produced a solid energy drink. While it may be a common Red Bull clone, it does have a nice taste, with a decent package. The only downside was their lackluster buzz, and despite that, they have a nice little energy drink here.


Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...