Saturday, January 30, 2010

REVIEW OF AMMO PURPLE DRAGON


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 171 MILLIGRAMS PER 1 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 9 OUT OF 10.

This is my second review in the line-up of Ammo Energy Shots. This one is a brand new flavor called Purple Dragon. I took 16 ounces of water and mixed it with the purple liquid. The taste is really quite pleasing and it reminded me of a watery grape sports drink such as Gatorade or Powerade. There is absolutely no medicinal aftertaste to speak of. So, it tasted quite good but what is in this thing. It has 171 milligrams of caffeine and b-complex. That might not sound like a lot but that is 171 milligrams of caffeine in one ounce. Only two energy shots are more concentrated than this: 5150 Juice at 500 milligrams per ounce, and Fixx and over 2 grams per ounce. It's no wonder you have to delude this in 16 ounces of water. So far this shot has a delicious grape flavor and some seriously concentrated caffeine which leads us to the kick. The kick I received from this was quite pleasant. In 15 minutes I noticed a heightened sense of alertness and focus. It's no wonder the military uses these shots. You wouldn't want to fall asleep while manning a high-powered machine gun, right? So far, the 2010 Ammo Energy Shot Line-up has left me with very little complaints. If you do see this product on the shelf, I suggest you try it. Rating? 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...