Tuesday, December 28, 2010

REVIEW OF RELAXZEN DAY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: NONE.


RATING: 6.7 OUT OF 10.


Somewhere between energy drinks and anti-energy drinks, there lies a third genre of "energy" beverage. It's name? Functional Beverage. These beverages rely on herbs, extracts, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and so on. A lot of these drinks do not contain caffeine. I have reviewed many functional beverages on this site and I think they all did pretty well. So now we have this. It's called Relaxzen Day and it's flavor is mellow berry. I screwed off the top and took a swig. The flavor is definitely berry, and a good one at that. I did not need to slam it like most other shots. I'm not particularly sure what berry stood out the most, but it was certainly a cornucopia of berry flavors. So, what powers this bad boy? Taking a peek at the label it looks like we've got 200 percent daily value of vitamin b6 and 200 percent daily value of vitamin b12. On top of that it has a "Proprietary Relaxation Enhancing and Stress Reducing Blend worth 225 milligrams. The blend consists of 5 stress reducing ingredients: acai extract, passionflower extract, GABA, l-theanine, and l-threonine. That's all great and all but where is the caffeine? Oh yeah I forgot this is a functional beverage and it doesn't have any. That's ok though. It should work, right? Wrong. At least for the most part. The thing is, I didn't feel any different after I drank this. You could say I was deadlier in Black Ops by getting a personal best 26 kills in free-for-all. I also died 24 times, but I was the first match that I got my ratio above 1.00. I know, I suck. My ratio is usually around 0.50 or 0.60. But I digress, the fact is this thing may work, but I can't test it. I wish I could just make myself stressed and see how this thing performs. Still, I had no choice but to review it. The rating won't be so bad because the flavor was really great, especially for a shot. If you see this in a store or have tried it already, please let me know your thoughts. I'm very eager to hear them. This drink gets a 6.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...