Friday, July 10, 2009

REVIEW OF RIP IT CITRUS X


Image Courtesy of BEVNET
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN

RATING: 7.8 OUT OF 10.

This is my 3rd review of Rip It and the first two did pretty well. All of the Rip It beverages sell for just $1.09 so that is 50% less than the average energy drink price. On the front of the yellow 16 ounce can, it states that the flavor is supposed to be Citrus. I was expecting something like Vault, Mountain Dew, or even Full Throttle. Instead I got a mix between carbonated Sunny Delight and orange soda. Not exactly what I had in mind but nevertheless it tasted really good. I think it is better than AMP Relaunch by a little bit, but not by much. Rip It has a good load of B Vitamins as well as a 2,420 milligram energy blend consisting of 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 200 milligrams of caffeine, 200 milligrams of inositol, and 20 milligrams of gaurana seed extract. Not too bad but it could use some L carnitine and some ginseng. The kick I got was not what I expected from a drink with 200 milligrams of caffeine. It is a bit of an endurance increase but other than that it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The energy level was a moderate boost that lasted approximately 3 hours, maybe more. And, you get a pretty good crash from 66 grams of sugar. So, Rip It Citrus X gave me a decent kick and tasted fabulous. It gets a 7.8 out of 10. The kick was not bad, but not that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...