Tuesday, May 05, 2009

REVIEW OF RIP IT POWER


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 9 OUT OF 10!


We all know going to the Orthodontist sucks so I thought why not cheer myself up by getting an energy drink? That energy drink is Rip It. When I first saw the price tag of just $1.09 for a 16 oz. can, I was taken aback. I thought that there would be quality issues and have a very poor kick. Boy was I wrong! As you know, my taste buds are not that acute so I had a very hard time detecting the taste. I did, however, notice a lovely sour bite at the end that lingers for a while. In fact, I'm not even sure there really is a flavor to it but I can tell you that this is one of the best tasting energy drinks on the market. Rip It's kick was outstanding, this thing contains 200 milligrams of caffeine! My energy level shot up fast and did not decline until 3-4 (possibly 5) hours later. Even though I spaced it out a little by drinking the whole thing in about 90 minutes I still got a major buzz that caused me to want to ask my teacher if I could go run a marathon. And to think this bad boy was only $1.09 is pretty incredible. I am very happy with Rip It's taste and kick and how they produce such great results. I am going to, without a doubt, give this drink a 9 out of 10 because of the tremendous kick and almost unbeatable taste. If the kick was just a little stronger, It would have gotten at least a 9.5 if not a perfect 10.

3 comments:

  1. yea, i got it at forest hills foods. it was only $1.09!! And that is not a sale price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get Supa jittery

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...