Tuesday, December 14, 2010

REVIEW OF KRONIK VENGEANCE LOW CARB

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 150 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 8.6 OUT OF 10.


So yesterday I lucked out and got a snow day. Sadly, I couldn't luck out again but I still have a review for you as usual. Today's review is Kronik Vengeance Low Carb. The original Vengeance tasted like a well-done Monster clone. It was so well done that I would actually pick it over a Monster. But will the low carb version beat Monster Lo-Carb? I cracked it open and poured it into a glass. The color is the typical energy drink amber. I take a sip and it is highly carbonated but quite good for a sugar free drink. I'm not entirely sure I would take this over a Monster Lo-Carb, but Kronik did make the taste smoother by removing the high fructose corn syrup. Also, I recommend you refrain from chugging this. I chugged the last few ounces of mine and couldn't really stand up straight because I was so bloated. Then I got a nasty burp and I thought I was going to get sick. So the lesson I've learned is to take it slow. I've already talked about the additions to the energy blend, so I won't go into detail. I will tell you that they add 100 milligrams of l-tyrosine, 100 milligrams of grape seed extract, 100 milligrams of licorice root extract, 100 milligrams of ginger root extract, and 20 milligrams of l-carnitine. So you get the original blend of caffeine, taurine, ginseng, guarana, glucuronolactone, inositol, gingko biloba, milk thistle and glucosamine plus the aformentioned ingredients. And let me tell you something: it worked. About 15 or 20 minutes after consuming, the effects started to kick in. It started off as a mild buzz with no jitters. Moments went by, and then it hit it's peak. I was literally grinning ear to ear and laughing at random stuff. I wasn't high or anything, but since caffeine does increase dopamine levels, it can make you feel content and happy. Well, Kronik must have raised my dopamine a lot. The effects lasted for about 4 hours before tapering off without a crash. Overall, the low carb version of Kronik Vengeance faired better than it's sugared counterpart. 8.6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...