Saturday, June 06, 2009

REVIEW OF MONSTER M-80


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN

RATING: 7 OUT OF 10

It is finally here. My first review of Monster Energy Drink. Obviously it isn't the original flavor but I have had my eye on this drink for quite some time. I was actually debating if I should review this and I finally decided that I should. So, Monster M-80 has 80 percent juice so I was expecting sort of a carbonated juice type flavor. What I got has an impossible to describe fruit flavor in the beginning, and a sour taste at the end. The taste was good but not exactly what I had in mind. I really think I had my Monster M-80 at the wrong time. I did not have any breakfast and I really think that killed it because the kick wasn't that good. It wasn't like my energy level went up and then decreased, it just never went up. I really did not want to review this drink but I sort of had to because it is about time I review a drink from Monster. So, as much as I would like to wait before I review this, I can't so I guess I will give it a rating. Monster M-80 has a good taste but a poor kick so I will give it a 7 out of 10. Basically that is all taste but it did taste pretty good. And it has 80 percent juice which I think is fantastic for an energy drink.

7 comments:

  1. Why couldn't you wait to review this? Instead of a somewhat mystifying review, why didn't you just wait until you could make this a bit more clear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that review was seven months ago so I have absolutely no idea why I could not wait to review it. Perhaps it was because I was extremely busy that day. I sincerely apologize that I could not come up with a reason why I could not wait to review this.

    -Avery Hage

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the first energy drink I ever had today was my first time so yea it had a huge kick on me I was really hyper and im 18 so yea its awesome which one should I get tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,

    Try some other Monster drinks. Or maybe a Rockstar Punched (the one that comes in a red and black can).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best flavored drink I've ever had. It's fantastic. I don't know what the reviewer is talking about, this thing kicks like a mule. It's got 160 mg of Caffeine, how could it not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just because this drink does the trick for you doesn't mean it's going to work for me. Everybody is different, and I thought this drink wasn't very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. During this work blitz I'm caught up in (50 days straight) I'm averaging two energy drinks a day. Detox is impending but that's not till the project is done.

    I would like to state that my tolerance is really high for caffeine, some Rockstars don't do anything for me, might as well be drinking water. This one is different though, I always get a buzz from this can and I think it might very well be the best tasting one out there.

    I really only have issue with how much sugar is in it, meaning I can only have one a day, but that is unavoidable being 80% juice.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...