Sunday, January 23, 2011

REVIEW OF BUZZ STRONG

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.


RATING: 8.4 OUT OF 10.


It really is difficult to come up with an introduction to something as awesome as a cookie with caffeine. It's not that it's simply laced with some white powder, but it actually is a coffee cookie. One cookie has the equivalent caffeine of one cup of coffee. My guess is 80 milligrams. My cookie came in a single pack an was rather large for a cookie. And that's a good thing because let me just say this: OH MY GOODNESS, THESE ARE AMAZING! I apologize for using all caps but they are that good. The cookie has a delicious coffee flavor with big chunks of semi-sweet chocolate. The cookie just overwhelms the taste buds with a plethora of delicious flavors. I also love the soft texture, I can't stand tough cookies. Seriously though, forget your Otis Spunkmeyer cookies right now and buy a box of theses babies. And besides, what other cookie gives you as much caffeine as coffee? Not a whole lot to talk about in the energy blend department, expect for the caffeine which comes from coffee. The official amount of caffeine is unknown, but I estimate it to be around 80 to 100 milligrams per cookie. Why don't I have hundreds of these? They are amazing. But are they amazing enough to give me a boost? You bet. After quickly eating the cookie from heaven I started to feel a mid-level buzz. The kick is very comparable to a cup of coffee and is nothing over the top. And what a fun and awesome way to get your caffeine fix. Just eat a delicious cookie. I'll give this a nice 8.4 out of 10. Oh what's that? You want these? Well, head over to Chemical Evolution and order as many as you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...