Sunday, September 12, 2010

REVIEW OF SHOCK TRIPLE MOCHA

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 231 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 9.5 OUT OF 10


Yesterday I was absolutely stunned by the performance of Shock Coffee as it took the number 1 spot away from Wired X-344 in the Top 10 Highest Rated Energy Products List. Today I sucked down one of their canned beverages: the Shock Triple Mocha. Triple meaning triple espresso. The only difference in the can design is a black ring at the top of the can. Since the flavor is mocha, I expected a rich chocolate flavor along with the traditional iced coffee flavor. When I did take a sip, I got a nice mocha flavor playing along with a rich iced coffee. Of course the mocha does take a back seat behind the espresso coffee, but it's not too far back in the bus for me to not notice it. I slammed the can in no time because it tasted so great. I think I'll stop making trips to Starbucks for a Mocha and crack a can of Shock instead. I also like the products from Shock because they don't screw around with their drink by adding ginseng, guarana, or taurine. They do actually add caffeine (maybe about 25 to 35 milligrams) to their beverage. The first ingredient is of course brewed espresso coffee. The caffeine content is a mouthwatering 231 milligrams per 8.4 ounce can. It comparison, regular Shock Coffee comes in at about 223 milligrams per 8 ounce cup. Since this product has over 200 milligrams of caffeine in just 8 ounces. you would expect it to get me wired. Your assumption would be right. I slammed this down before going to church, of all places, and in 15 minutes I was definitely feeling it. I wasn't necessarily jittery (i.e my hands weren't shaking) but I had a very hard time sitting still. This drink will definitely give your old java a run for it's money. And it would be a run that Shock would win. The products of Shock continue to amaze me with this great coffee drink. I won't be drinking regular coffee before I go to school. I will be using every last drop and every last ground until I have no trace of Shock left in my house. I only have one more thing to say about this fabulous company: Shock Rocks! 9.5 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...