Thursday, January 07, 2010

REVIEW OF XS CRANBERRY GRAPE BLAST


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 83 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.8 OUT OF 10

This appears to be XS's flagship flavor so I hope it does well in the taste department. I will start by pointing out that this is quite a tasty beverage. I can definitely taste the mixture of cranberry and grape but I can also taste the artificial sweeteners they use in the drink as well. If you don't know by now, all of the XS Energy Drinks have zero sugar and eight calories. So, lets move on to the energy enhancing ingredients, shall we? One can contains 100 percent daily value of vitamin b3, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b5, 300 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 4,900 percent daily value of vitamin b12, eleutherococcus, senticusus, panax ginseng, panax quinquefolium, schisandra, astragalus, reishi, and an espresso's worth of caffeine (83 milligrams). I love the induction of all those proprietary herbs, some of which I have never even heard of. The caffeine content, like I mentioned earlier, is 83 milligrams but with the presence of tons of b vitamins and the proprietary blend of herbs, I was energized within 10 or 15 minutes. The rush I got was very smooth and was completely jitter free. I was focused and my mood level increased. XS has always been one of my favorite energy drink companies, and with this review they are one step closer to being the highest average rated energy drink line-up in this blog's history. As of right now, here is how the rankings stack up:
1) Amp-8.66
2) Rip It-8.50
3) XS-8.26
So there you have it, the top three highest average rated energy drinks on the Addicted 2 Energy Blog. Ok time to give this a rating: I think I will give this an 8.8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...