Thursday, April 07, 2011

REVIEW OF MANA HEALTH POTION

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 1.69 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 8.9 OUT OF 10. 

Here we have what could possibly be another Energy Product of the Month contender. So far, only 1 product has caught my eye this month. Let's find out how this one performs. First of all, it's made by Harcos Laboratories and they make some of the coolest energy products around. Remember that Zombie Blood I reviewed? Harcos made that. They also make Mana Potion energy shots (I will be trying the health potion). Ok, enough fluff, let's get going. I've never been a huge gamer, although I do enjoy a view rounds of Call of Duty from time to time. I'm a huge fan of racing games and first person shooters. This energy product is geared toward the World of Warcraft/Role Playing Game crowd. It comes in a nice looking bottle that looks exactly like a health potion bottle. The packaging is really top notch and any World of Warcraft junkie would love this. I poured some of the contents into a shot glass. The color is a vibrant red, almost like a fruit punch color. The taste is a delicious cherry flavor with only a slight medicinal flavor. It's sort of like cherry flavored cough medicine, only less medicinal tasting. I wouldn't say it's the best tasting shot I've ever had but it's certainly up there pretty high. The energy blend is also pretty sweet. It's got 80 percent daily value of vitamin b1, 80 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 1,600 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 50 percent daily value of folic acid, 50 percent daily value of biotin, and a 1,560 milligram energy blend consisting of glucuronolactone, l-taurine, dl-phenylalanine, n-acetyl l-tyrosine, caffeine, ginseng root extract, and elderberry juice concentrate. 13 energy enhancing ingredients and over 1,601 milligrams is pretty nice, especially when it's smaller than most energy shots. The caffeine content is a great 160 milligrams per bottle. That's like cramming a Monster into a bottle less than the size of a 5 Hour Energy. It actually comes out to about 95 milligrams of caffeine per ounce. That's nearly 3 times as concentrated as the Cocaine Energy Drink I reviewed several months ago. So in energy drink math it's 3 times as powerful as Cocaine Energy Drink. Unfortunately, the kick wasn't 3 times stronger. But don't get me wrong, the kick is fantastic. It's not overpowering and it's the first drink I've had in a while where I could really feel an uplift in energy. Overall, this product shines quite brightly. It's got a great flavor, a potent energy blend, and a kick that could keep any WOW player up for hours. 8.9 out of 10. Probably one of the best energy shots I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...