Thursday, June 18, 2009

REVIEW OF JONES GABA FUJI APPLE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNDISCLOSED

RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10

This is my next review of that Jones Gaba stuff. Again, this has no B vitamins, no taurine, no yerba mate, no guarana and none of that ginko stuff. It has caffeine but the official amount is unknown. Based on the fact that it contains white tea and based on the fact that white tea is listed as one of the last ingredients, it probably only has roughly 10 milligrams, or around half a can of cola. This drink contains something that no other functional beverage contains: Gaba. Gaba (gamma aminobutyric acid) is an amino acid that promotes focus and clarity of the brain. So, with that in mind, onto the review! The flavor I had was Fuji apple. It tasted exactly like ice tea with a hint of apple juice. It actually was a bit bitter which made it difficult to finish all 12 ounces. So, since this is a functional beverage and not an energy drink, I will review the "kick" in that respect. This drink does help your brain focus, don't get me wrong. I had this in the morning and that is the worst time to have energy drinks and functional beverages. So, given the fact that I know this stuff works for me and the fact that it was a bit difficult to finish, I will give it a 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...