Tuesday, June 12, 2012

REVIEW OF MONSTER REHAB ORANGEADE

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 8.6 OUT OF 10.


     After visiting my grandparents house, my father had the urge to stop in a gas station to pick up some bottled tea. Of course, I joined him in search for new energy drinks, and to be completely honest, I didn't think I would find any. Thankfully, I spotted two Monster Rehab flavors that I hadn't had the pleasure of trying before. So, without further ado, let's check out the Orangeade flavor.

     I have already decided that the original Monster Rehab is the best tasting energy drink that I have ever had. Fortunately, the Orangeade flavor doesn't disappoint. As a matter of fact, it's incredible. The light, refreshing orange flavor was like sweet nectar going down my esophagus. It's extremely difficult to tell whether or not this flavor is better than the original, but I highly recommend you try both.

     If anybody would like to know what energy drink companies makes the best energy blends, it's Monster Energy. No arguments please. And this Monster Rehab Orangeade packs a lot of energy inducing ingredients. The full list: 200 percent daily value of vitamin b3, 200 percent daily value of vitamin b5, 200 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 200 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 2000 milligrams of taurine, 400 milligrams of panax ginseng, and the 6,400 milligrams worth of glucose, black tea, orange pekoe tea extract, black tea extract, caffeine, concentrated coconut water, quercetin, l-carnitine, inositol, glucuronolactone, guarana, goji berry extract, acai extract, and finally mangosteen extract.

     With an almost unfathomable 20 energy inducing ingredients, this Monster Rehab has one outstanding blend. However, caffeine is still the king, and with 170 milligrams of the stuff, it's only just slightly above the industry average. Therefore, this drink is certainly not one that will have my bouncing off the walls. I would be more than happy to simply drink this on taste alone.

     This flavor of Monster Rehab certainly did not disappoint. I had very high expectations for the flavor, and it stepped up to the challenge. Whether this is better than the original is difficult to tell. If you'd like, stop by your local grocery store and pick up both flavors. Let me know what you think about them in the comment section below.

2 comments:

  1. When it comes to my favorite Rehab beverage, it's a three-way tie between Rojo Tea, Lomonade, and Orangeade. They are all outstanding in terms of performance; which flavor I pick depends entirely on my mood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. Rehab is impeccable.

      Delete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...