Wednesday, August 19, 2009

REVIEW OF XS CITRUS BLAST.


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 83 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.2 OUT OF 10

For my 65th review, I will be reviewing XS Citrus Blast. As of 2007, XS is the 2nd best selling energy drink quantity wise. They do not sell XS in single cans but you can get a 12 pack for $23.88 which comes out to about $1.99 a can. Anyway, according to the drinks website, Citrus Blast is a mixture of orange, lemon, and lime. I immediately thought that I was going to taste a flavor eerily similar to lemon-lime soda with just a hint of orange. As it turns out, I was right. It tastes like a lemon-lime soda with just a hint of orange. There is, however, a slight aftertaste caused by the artificial sweeteners in this drink but it's not bad at all. So, with XS Citrus Blast you get tons of B vitamins, some amino acids, and 83 milligrams of good ol' caffeine. The kick that XS delivers is comparable to that of a strong cup of coffee. I got a mid-level energy rush that lasted about 3 to 4 hours. Not bad for a drink that's only 8.4 ounces. And if you are wondering if XS is better than Red Bull, than wonder no more. XS is a ton better than Red Bull in taste and kick. So, to conclude I will give XS an 8.2 out of 10 for exceptional taste and a pretty good kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...