Monday, August 02, 2010

REVIEW OF STARBUCKS FRAPPUCCINO COFFEE

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 75 MILLIGRAMS PER 9.5 OUNCE BOTTLE.


RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10.


Although this ready to drink Starbucks Frappuccino is not technically an energy drink, it still has 75 milligrams of caffeine in just 9.5 ounces. And that's the same amount of caffeine per ounce as you would get in a 12 ounce Starbucks Cafe Mocha. The bottled frappuccino drinks come in multiple flavors including coffee, mocha, and vanilla. Today I will  be reviewing the coffee flavor. Well, it comes in a 9.5 ounce glass bottle and it is a light brown color. I drink some and I am hit with a sweet coffee flavor with just a hint of coffee bitterness. In fact, if you like your coffee extra bold and black then this will probably be too sweet. It actually has 32 grams of sugar. So, expect this to be a sugary and sweet coffee drink. Unfortunately, the only energy enhancing ingredient is 75 milligrams of caffeine. And 32 grams of sugar if you want to count that. That being said, this review is going to be a lot shorter than most because of the lack of energy blend. But that doesn't bother me because this is a ready to drink coffee beverage and not an energy drink. So, onto the kick. I chugged this drink mighty fast to get most out of the 75 milligrams of caffeine. I have to say it was decent but nothing over the top. It was what I would expect from a coffee drink with that much caffeine. If you want a nice pick me up before you go to work and you don't want it to blow your head off then this is a fine drink. For us energy drink junkies....it's just decent. 7.5 out of 10. Also, since this review is so short, I am going to let you know what energy products I may or may not be reviewing in the future. It just depends if the samples get here. Already, Mr. Energy 8 Hour Energy Shot and 8 Hour Energy Capsules are going to be shipped to my door along with a drink mix called Eboost. Other than those two there might be 666 Energy Shot and maybe some others, but I can't remember them right now. Just stay tuned and I should have those reviews up in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. I'm an energy drink junkie (more like caffeine junkie). Been one since late March 2009. Bought three cases of the Starbucks vanilla frappuccino Ready-To-Drink bottles today at Sam's Club. Knew it wasn't much of a kick, but I love the taste. I plan on taking a caffeine pill with it. Won't be too bad. My caffeine tolerance is through the roof. I should take a break, but I hate the headaches.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...