Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TOP 10 HIGHEST RATED ENERGY PRODUCTS

This is a list of the top 10 highest rated energy products. Please note that this list is subject to change.

10) Monster Nitrous Anti-Gravity-9.6 out of 10-July 9, 2010.

9) Cocaine Energy Drink-9.6 out of 10-September 3, 2010.

8) Monster Rehab-9.6 out of 10-April 12, 2011

7) 5 Hour Energy Berry-9.7 out of 10-July 19, 2009.

6) Celsius Green Tea Raspberry Acai-9.7 out of 10-June 27, 2010.

5) Ubershot-9.8 out of 10-March 2nd, 2010.

4) Monster Java Mean Bean-10 out of 10-May 30, 2009.

3) Rockstar Punched-10 out of 10-December 28, 2009.

2) Wired X-344-10 out of 10-July 23, 2009.

1) Shock Coffee-10 out of 10-September 11, 2010.


*Editor's Note: The drinks listed above are simply the highest rated products on the site. Unfortunately, the list is no longer accurate. The only reason I made the list this way is because making a top 10 list would be impossible. And in case you're wondering, my current favorite energy drink is Monster Rehab.

13 comments:

  1. I gave that a 7.5 out of 10. I don't see how it's so amazing. It didn't give me a great kick and it didn't taste amazing like everyone says it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. moster is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try pimp juice! Its not all that common but if you see it i'd like to see how you rate it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,

    I have heard of Pimp Juice before and I will review it as soon as I can. Cheers!

    -Avery Hage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good list Avery. Just out of curiosity those aren't in any certain order right?

    -Caffeine A Holic

    ReplyDelete
  6. BurntReality,

    You are correct, these are not in any particular order. However, here is my forever fluctuating top three:

    1) Rockstar Punched (10 out of 10)

    2) Wired X-344 (11* out of 10)

    3) Monster Java Mean Bean (10 out of 10)


    *Even though the post says the rating is 11, the actual rating is a 10. I got a little ahead of myself on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just wondering if you ever tried Xtra energy shot from stacker 2 and what you thought of it. Just like the rip it, it's 1$ and you can get it at dollar stores.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude this is awesome, I find your reviews amazingly close to how the drinks effect me.I have ADD so any form of a stimulant, be it speed or caffeine, calms me down before any energy enhancement takes place, so I have to intake an INSANE amount of caffeine whenever I need it (AKA I'm kinda caffeine tolerant). I mean I'm not the annoying kid who never shuts-up and I'm not a shut-in, I'm perfectly normal, I just need more caffeine than usual.

    Anyway, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me clarify, I don't do drugs and used speed as an example only to make a point. Instead of "calms me down" it shoulda said "has a calming effect"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Personally my favorite drinks have come from the Hydrive line or Red Rock endurance formula cola, its really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Regarding the Stacker2 Xtra Energy Shot (2 FL oz) mentioned above - I checked it out and it is almost identical (minus the caffeine) to one tablet of the "STRESS VITAMIN B-COMPLEX" from "Puritans Pride".

    Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you review Xtra energy shots? It seems like a 5 hour energy IMO, but wanna know for sure. Keep up the work, you've got a good niche blog going!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...