Thursday, September 23, 2010

REVIEW OF GO FAST COCONUT

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 162 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


9 OUT OF 10.


This is the first energy drink I have ever tried that is coconut flavored. Go Fast got my seal of approval last time, so let's see if they can do it again. First of all, let me just say that I am not a big fan of coconut. Almond Joy? No thanks. Mounds? Not happening. Despite my disliking coconut, this drink tasted phenomenal. It still had that lemon citrus base of original Go Fast, but it was enhanced with this delicious coconut flavor. This is one of those taste combinations that doesn't sound good on paper (at least in my opinion) but tastes great while drinking it. Alright, that covers the taste, now on to the energy enhancing ingredients list. It has 4 milligrams of vitamin b2, 40 milligrams of vitamin b3, 6 milligrams of vitamin b6, 16 micrograms of vitamin b12, 20 milligrams of pantothenic acid, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 182 milligrams of ribose, 162 milligrams of caffeine, 500 milligrams of panax ginseng extract, 150 milligrams of guarana seed extract, 150 milligrams of gingko biloba leaf extract, 50 milligrams of inositol, and 100 milligrams of milk thistle herb extract. The full blend exceeds 3,100 milligrams and has roughly 12 to 13 energy enhancing ingredients. What really stuck out was the calories and the sugar. This drink has 100 calories per can. That means that you could drink 2 cans of Go Fast Coconut Energy Drink and still take in less calories than a Monster. The same goes for the sugar. Monster has about 57 grams of sugar per 16 ounce can. This only has 24 grams of sugar per 16 ounce can. This drink uses sucrose, honey, and stevia extract as it's sugars/sweeteners. So, I chugged this beverage before school started and in 20 minutes I could definitely feel it. I didn't necessarily have any jitters but I did have a hard time sitting completely still. I was on full buzz mode for about 4 to 5 hours with no crash to speak of. I say if you want an energy drink that tastes great, has lower sugar than most energy drinks, and works pretty well, then go with Go Fast Coconut. Go and try some and let me know what you think. 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...