Sunday, July 12, 2009

REVIEW OF HYDRIVE BLUE RASPBERRY




CAFFEINE CONTENT: 145 MILLIGRAMS PER 15.5 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 7 OUT OF 10.

Well, here it is folks: my 40th review! I got free samples of Hydrive Energy and today I will be reviewing the Blue Raspberry flavor. All of the Hydrive Energy Drinks have different formulas that do different things. There is the strength, vitamin, electrolyte, antioxidant, and alertness formula. Today I will be reviewing the strength formula. As far as taste goes, I was expecting a light fruity flavor similar to a propel but less water tasting. I sort of got that and it was pretty light. This would be great before a bike ride or a long run. It is non carbonated and you can easily chug it. If you hate the sticky, syrupy, gummyness you get from energy drinks, then Hydrive is the drink for you. Like I said before, this is the strength formula, but what exactly is in it? Well, you get 145 milligrams of caffeine, 50 milligrams of taurine, 25 milligrams of L carnitine, 25 milligrams of L arginine, 5 milligrams of L leucine, 5 milligrams of D ribose, 5 milligrams of Maca Root Extract, and 5 milligrams of Gingko Biloba. Overall this drink has a 265 milligram energy blend which is substantially less than the average energy drink which can very anywhere from 1,000 to 3,000 milligrams. Because of this, I had low expectations for Hydrive. I drank this fairly quick and I got a nice boost that lasted about an hour. After the hour was up, the energy level was very mild. If I had to rate the energy level itself, I would give it a 5 or 6. Overall the energy level is better than a Red Bull (Then again water gives you a bigger boost then Red Bull) and it lasts about 2 hours. It also has a great taste and I like that you can chug it. I will give this drink a 7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...