Thursday, June 18, 2009

REVIEW OF MONSTER ASSAULT






CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN

RATING: 6.5 OUT OF 10

This is my review of the Monster Assault. So, I cracked the can at around 2:00 p.m. and noticed it was basically a carbonated sour fruit punch flavor. There really is nothing else to say, that is exactly what it tasted like. It was very carbonated making it difficult for me to finish all 16 ounces. I actually had pretty bad stomach cramps after drinking it but after a few minutes, I was fine. The kick is decent but certainly not the greatest. Anytime you have to think whether the drink gave you energy, you know it is not a good drink. So, to sum it all up, I would pass up the offer to drink another one of these. The taste was just ok and the carbonation was a little too much. And, the kick wasn't up to par so I will give this a 6.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...