Monday, August 01, 2011

REVIEW OF MAD CROC CINNAMON KICK

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 40 MILLIGRAMS PER PIECE.


RATING: 7.8 OUT OF 10.


First review for the great month of August. Let's get right into it, shall we? Today we have a new flavor of Mad Croc gum called Cinnamon Kick. I have tried this before but haven't given it a review until now. I popped a couple pieces in my mouth and got a nice cinnamon flavor that wasn't too overpowering. They cinnamon flavor actually stayed for quite awhile and there was no caffeine bitterness, which is quite a feat. It's no Big Red, but it still delivers a nice flavor. The energy enhancing ingredients list is as follows. 100 percent daily value of riboflavin, 200 percent daily value of niacin, 200 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 200 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 160 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 80 milligrams of caffeine and some taurine, all in just two pieces of gum. But it wouldn't hurt to put a little panax ginseng, or maybe some guarana. After chewing two pieces for quite some time (I have a habit of chewing gum for hours), I can report a moderate boost in energy. Nothing too extreme or overbearing, but it was a little bit weak, but that's only because my caffeine tolerance is so high. So overall, Mad Croc Cinnamon Kick tastes like cinnamon gum, and works like a Red Bull. And since this review is so gosh darn short, let me tell you what samples might be coming my way. We got Firestar Energy Booster, Outburst Energy Bites, A Snack In The Face Chocolate Chip Cookies, Phix Energy, and maybe some other stuff. Until then, see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...