Sunday, September 13, 2009

REVIEW OF BAWLS GUARANA CHERRY


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 100 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 6.8 OUT OF 10.

This is definitely one of the most anticipated reviews on my blog. After receiving this from Connor Ross from alittlebitofthisthatandthose.blogspot.com I will finally get to review Bawls Guarana. And not just any Bawls Guarana, I get to review the cherry flavored Bawls. I also received the Bawls Guarana EXXTRA from Connor so look for that review later down the road. I was very excited about reviewing this because I have heard from other top review sites that it is one of the best tasting mass-marketed energy drinks out there. And were they right? Well, It did taste pretty good but at the same time, it didn't really taste like anything. It was like club soda with sugar and a hint of cherry flavor. Yes it tastes good but I thought it would be more like a Cherry 7up or something like that. Another reason why I couldn't wait to review Bawls was because energy-drink-ratings.blogspot.com, one of the best review sites, gave this drink a 9 out of 10 for kick. Unfortunately that was not the case for me. I had a very minor kick which was accompanied with a hard crash. Now, this does shock me a bit because Bawls Guarana Cherry contains 100 milligrams of caffeine. But the caffeine comes from Guarana which is 2-3 times stronger than the caffeine you get from coffee or soda. So it's like having 200-300 milligrams of caffeine instead of just 100 milligrams of caffeine. And that is all Bawls Guarana has: Caffeine. There is no taurine, no ginseng, no gingko biloba, no yerba mate and no b vitamins. Well, I guess I should conclude by giving Bawls Guarana Cherry a 6.8 out of 10. It tasted good but had no kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...