Thursday, January 20, 2011

REVIEW OF MAD CROC POWER PEPPERMINT

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 40 MILLIGRAMS PER PIECE.


RATING: 8.2 OUT OF 10.


Yesterday afternoon, I successfully received a large sample box containing various caffeinated items thanks to Chemical Evolution. These items include, but are not limited to: mints, gum, lotion, shower gel, mana potion, health potion, zombie blood, vampire blood, cookies, chocolates, jerky, energy powder, et cetera. Like always, I will do one review a day. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the caffeine-fueled ride. To start, we have Mad Croc gum, which looks like ordinary gum except for the fact that it has 40 milligrams of caffeine per piece. And since the serving size is two pieces, the caffeine content equals that of a Red Bull. When I initially saw the product, I remembered the awful, bitter flavor of Power Play energy gum. This had me very concerned, and I was saying "please taste good, please taste good" so loud in my head that it was practically audible. Thankfully, the peppermint flavored gum tasted just like regular gum. The peppermint was cool and at a medium intensity. Also, the flavor lasted a lot longer than I expected it would. I have to say I am quite impressed with the flavor of Mad Croc Power Peppermint and I can't wait to try the other flavors. Energy blend includes 50 percent daily value of riboflavin, 100 percent daily value of niacin, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 80 percent of pantothenic acid, along with caffeine (80 milligrams per serving, 40 milligrams per piece), taurine, and maltodextrin. So, a nice lot of caffeine, taurine, and b vitamins. You can't go wrong there. So, does it work? Well, it is said that gum will perk you up faster then an energy drink or shot because the caffeine is absorbed sublingually rather then digesting it. The caffeine hit me almost instantaneously and despite having the same caffeine content, I have to say it worked better than a Red Bull. The buzz lasted throughout the school day with absolutely no crash. My first item from Chemical Evolution went extremely well. This is basically gum on a little bit of anabolic-androgenic steroids. This gum is available for $2.00 a pack at Chemical Evolution. This gum gets a solid 8.2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...