Friday, December 04, 2009

REVIEW OF SHOCKWAVE INFRARED


CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.

RATING: 7.2 OUT OF 10.

So, this is the Shockwave Infrared Energy Drink. The drink comes in a red 16 ounce can and has a cranberry-like color to it. The taste is a little hard to describe. When I first tried it I thought of cranberries but once I though about it, it really doesn't compare to anything. It is a sticky, sugary, sweet, and gummy red soda. This drink does taste good, but the gumminess made my mouth feel like it was clogged with a mucus-like substance. Well, it tasted pretty good albeit there was lots of gumminess but what is in this thing? Well, it has 40 milligrams of niacin, 10 milligrams of vitamin b6, 9.6 micrograms of vitamin b12, 10 milligrams of pantothenic acid, and a 1,130 milligram proprietary blend consisting of taurine, caffeine, inositol, and coenzyme q10. The caffeine content is unknown but I am going to make an educated guess on how much caffeine is in this drink. Upon looking at the design of the drink, the graphics and font do not scream "Hey, look at me I have tons of caffeine!". Instead, it looks just like a generic energy drink. So with that being said, the drink probably contains anywhere from 150 to 200 milligrams of caffeine. As for the kick, well I got a moderate boost of energy from this guy. The effect lasted roughly 2 to 3 hours and there was only a minor crash. To conclude, The Shockwave Infrared Energy Drink tastes like a red soda, has a decent energy blend, and has a moderate kick. Rating? A decent and moderate 7.2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...