Sunday, October 25, 2009

REVIEW OF FULL THROTTLE BLUE DEMON


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 141 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.9 OUT OF 10.

So this is the blue agave flavor of Full Throttle Energy Drink. I think I will start by pointing out that there is no agave in this drink at all. It just good, fake, agave flavor. When I poured this drink in a cup, I noticed it was a lovely blue color with a very slight purple tint. This drink has a classic sweet tart taste that is similar to most energy drinks. It is very sweet and has a sour bite to it as well. Full Throttle has a 3,000 milligram energy blend consisting of guarana extract, ginseng extract, caffeine, taurine, and a couple other ingredients as well as a nice amount of b vitamins. The caffeine content is 141 milligrams per 16 ounce can. The kick this thing gives off is also pretty good. It works fast and does a nice job keeping you alert through a boring session of speed shopping. The kick lasts about 3 hours and 30 minutes which is average. Overall, I will give Full Throttle Blue Demon a rating of 7.9 out of 10. And since this review is quite short, I will tell you what drinks I will be reviewing in the future. Well, tomorrow I am going to review Venom Death Adder and if I ever get samples I will be reviewing Slap and Go Fast.

5 comments:

  1. thanks. thats where my grandma lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full Throttle is now Blue Agave and made by Fuze.The Coca-Cola Blue Demon did actually
    taste like top shelf agave from Mexico and was my flavourite energy drink.The author has got his wish and the new blend is tasteless swill.Guess I will switch to Red Bull
    Cola full-time now.Fuze can keep their clydesdaleurine flavoed energy swill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure what you mean by that but I am fairly certain that Coca-Cola owns Full Throttle. Coca-Cola also owns Fuze Beverages as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    Get free shipping from Target. Read reviews and buy Full Throttle Energy Drink Citrus Energy Drink -Full Throttle Energy Drink, NOS Energy Drink.
    Click here for more information:- MORE DETAILS......

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...