Sunday, November 13, 2011

REVIEW OF ZENERGY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN.


RATING: 7.1 OUT OF 10.


     While in the midst of trying to locate my lost cellular communications device, I figured a nice stress reliever would be to post another review, this one being another energy shot. It's called Zenergy, and I have been holding off a review on this drink for quite some time. The first thing that caught my eye was the unique packaging. It is very eye-catching and uses some Chinese letters and symbols to draw the buyers attention. Unfortunately, there is no flavor listed on the package, so I had no idea what I was getting into.


     Generally, when an energy shot does not disclose a flavor, it usually means that it has a typical energy shot flavor, which is basically a medicinal mixture of berry flavors. However, Zenergy did not taste like a typical energy shot. It had a sweet flavor that is extremely difficult to describe, because I can not compare it to anything. It is sweet but it also has somewhat of a bite to it. It has a very interesting flavor profile, and I do not recall an energy shot that tastes like it.


     So, what on Earth did I put in my system today? Well, Zenergy has 100 percent daily value of thiamin, 100 percent daily value of riboflavin, and 249 milligrams worth of natural caffeine from green tea, caffeine, gamma-amino butyric acid, guarana leaf extract, and l-theanine. The caffeine content is unknown, but the package says it "contains caffeine equivalent to 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee." Based on that statement and the energy blend, I'd put the caffeine content between 150 and 200 milligrams.


     I consumed this energy shot before doing some yard work, and I was pretty tired when I drank it. My father needed help removing leaves from our yard and I was in no mood to help. After consuming Zenergy, I was hit with a medium-level buzz that seemed to help me with my yard work. It was smooth and completely jitter free, just like it says on the bottle. However,  I would not agree with their claim of 5+ hours of energy. 


     Overall, Zenergy Energy Shot isn't bad at all. The only thing I would change would be the energy blend. Having a 249 milligrams energy blend with 5 ingredients won't cut it. Most energy shots have a much larger energy blend with more ingredients. Still, Zenergy makes a pretty decent energy shot. 7.1 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...