Monday, August 10, 2009

REVIEW OF JITTERBEANS



CAFFEINE CONTENT: 600 MILLIGRAMS PER 1.40 OUNCE BOX.

RATING: 8.6 OUT OF 10.

What a name, huh? Jitterbeans are the same thing as Crackheads 2 except with a different name. Since Jitterbeans contain 600 milligrams of caffeine per box I couldn't the whole box at once so I settled for 350 milligrams of caffeine or about 14 beans. I noticed that the beans were bigger than the original Crackheads but they still had the same chocolate coating, just thicker. So, Jitterbeans taste just like regular Crackheads only a bit more chocolaty and sweet. You can hardly taste the bitterness from the coffee bean and the thicker chocolate coating is what makes it taste so good. Ok, so Jitterbeans have 600 milligrams of caffeine per box which is the most caffeine ever produced in a product. As a matter of fact, the only drink that comes close is Wired X505 with 505 milligrams of caffeine, 95 less than Jitterbeans. However, I only had 350 milligrams of caffeine worth of Jitterbeans and just like the normal Crackheads, I couldn't resist eating them in the morning. So, 350 milligrams of caffeine is a lot and it certainly did its job. It didn't make me hyper but it kept me awake and I wasn't drowsy at all like I usually am in the morning. So, all things considered, I give Jitterbeans an 8.6 out of 10. They taste great and they are loaded to the max with caffeine but the energy level isn't amazing. But it is pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. I was fortunate to get involved with Renegade Energy group, Inc. (800) 916-1930 and they were able to sell me a very reasonably priced start up program to get involved in the distribution of the Jitterbean energy Vending program in my area of NYC. Wow is this a hot hot product thats sells like nothing else I seen in a vending machine. www.renegadeenergygroup.com give them a call maybe they can help you get your own route business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Jitterbeans!
    I just Spoke to Artie at Energy Vend, Inc.
    866-430-6767 and he is sending me information on how I can become an Energy Vend Distributor and sell Jitterbeans from Jitterbean TradeMarked Machines here in S. Florida
    WOW

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...