Saturday, September 12, 2009

REVIEW OF SEA20


CAFFEINE CONTENT: DOES NOT CONTAIN CAFFEINE.

RATING: 8.1 OUT OF 10.

Before I get started on my review of Sea20 I would like to point out that the name of the drink is pronounced sea-two-oh and not sea-twenty. With that being said let's begin my review. Sea20 is an all organic energy drink that does not contain any caffeine. It is sweetened with agave nectar and it is the best tasting energy drink I have had in quite awhile. It tasted a little bit like iced tea but the agave nectar is what made it. It was so sweet, light and refreshing. And as an added bonus it was non-carbonated so it was easy to chug. I mentioned before that Sea20 did not contain any caffeine but that is not the only thing it doesn't contain. It does not contain taurine, guarana, ginseng, gingko biloba or even yerba mate. What it does contain is 32 grams of carbohydrates, 32 grams of sugar, 126 milligrams of vitamin c and .72 milligrams of vitamin b6. Quite a sad blend if you ask me and they say it is powerful. Is that statement true? not exactly. The kick I got from it was decent but nothing I would call powerful. It lasted roughly 3 hours and there was no crash. To conclude, Sea20 tasted unbelievably incredible and the kick was not all bad. I will give this drink an 8.1 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...