Tuesday, June 28, 2011

REVIEW OF BLU DAY-250TH REVIEW

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 250 MILLILITER CAN.

RATING: 7.6 OUT OF 10.

Today, we have a pretty special review for you guys. This review marks review number 250 on Addicted 2 Energy. It's taken me roughly 800 days to reach this milestone, and I have accumulated over 72,500 views, 21,000 of which are outside the United States. I want to say thank you to my 16 followers: Nora, Ty, Caffeine A Holic, Energy Review, Wretha, Revive Energy Mints, and so on. And thank you to my other fans who made this one of the top energy drink review sites, despite having only a half or a quarter of the views of some other reviewers like Caffeine A Holic and Energy Drink Junkie. All right, review time. Today we have something pretty unique. It's called Blu Day, and I have no idea what it is. All of the information is written in Arabic (I think) and the only thing written in English is "Blu Day: Refreshing Energy." Can someone tell me what this is? I thought it was some kind of energy drink type of Gatorade or something but I was way off. The color of the liquid is a light blue, and the flavor is sort of a sweet berry flavor, but it's almost like a cotton candy flavor. I definitely enjoyed it even though I had no idea what I was drinking. I'm not even sure the ingredients are the same, but I have to assume they are. Once again, you get some b vitamins, 80 milligrams of caffeine and 1,000 milligrams of taurine. This provided an ample kick to get me through drivers training class. Overall, whatever Blu Day is supposed to be, it gets the job done with great flavor, a decent energy blend, and an adequate kick. 7.6 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the achievement. I am aiming to hit 250 reviews by the end of the year.
    Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! FYI: Blu Day is an energy drink which contains Guarana in it, Guarana is a Brazilian fruit used in many energy drinks, it is a natural stimulant. Blu also launched a new drink called Blu Summer, it is sort of watermelon flavored and also contains Guarana (I suggest you try it)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...