Tuesday, November 16, 2010

REVIEW OF BAZI

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 2 OUNCE BOTTLE.


RATING: 7.8. OUT OF 10.


Out of all the energy drinks I have reviewed, this one seems to be the most perplexing. It's not the Phyto8 Blend or the Trace Mineral Blend (more on those later), it's the simple fact that this tiny 2 ounce shot has no warning label. The typical warning label for energy drinks goes something like this: "not recommend for children, pregnant woman, or people sensitive to caffeine." Somewhere else on the can it might say: "limit 3 cans per day." I don't want to turn this review into a rant so I will keep in short. Bazi, you may be playing with fire. Having no warning label indicates that it is safe for a child to drink a 6 pack of these. I know it might sound ridiculous, but an immature little kid would do it. It's not like the drink is caffeine free, it contains 80 milligrams of the stuff.. So if some 10 year old decides to be cool and drinks a 6 pack (which won't be hard since that is only 12 ounces of liquid) of Bazi, loading his body with 480 milligrams of caffeine. I highly recommend that you put some type of warning label on this product. You never know, it might just save you from a lawsuit. Well, now that that's out of the way, let's move on to the flavor. This drink is just loaded with fruit extracts and vitamins. When I slam the bottle, I am hit with a flavor that can only be described as a liquid vitamin with some sweetness. It really isn't the tastiest shot on the market, but for a concentrated 2 ounce shot with all that stuff packed into it, Bazi did a pretty good job. There really is a truckload of stuff in here. So much, that I won't waste time telling you the amount of every single energy inducing ingredient. Instead, I'm going to tell you that this shot contains Vitamins A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folate, and Biotin. The B's are in the 60 to 80 percent range. There is also the Phyto8 Blend which I mentioned earlier. That is 25,500 milligrams worth of fruit extracts and concentrates including jujube, blueberry, pomegranate, goji berry, mangosteen, raspberry, acai, and seabuckthorn. Along with that there is a trace mineral blend containing 1,000 milligrams of water and fulvic mineral solution. Finally, there is the 80 milligrams of caffeine, 50 milligrams of inositol, 50 milligrams of para aminobenzoic acid, and 20 milligrams of rutin. So how did all of these extracts, concentrates, vitamins, and minerals do in the kick department? Actually, I had Bazi 3 times before I reviewed it, and each time I got a nice healthy jitter-free increase in focus and energy. There were times when I really felt like I was in the zone. I would love one of these before a workout, but I bet my supply with deplete by then. 7.8 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. I would beware of BAZI. I was ordering for my entire family, and we seldom opened the boxes the day they came in. WE NEVER CONSUMED ALL THE PRODUCT IN 20 DAYS but if it is defective, you have to PAY to return it and if it is over 20 days from when they shipped, they will not replace the product if it is defective. I got an entire box (at least the first 5 I opened) that were black..had black looking mold. I was told to return even though it had been far more than 20 days. I paid to ship it back. Now, they will not replace the bad product or reimburse me for the $108 I paid for the shipment originally, or the money I spent shipping it back. They signed for it, but claimed it came back 'open'....this in addition to them failing to ship for months leads me to believe the product may be good, but the company is shakey/shaddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There,
    Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-
    Get free shipping from Target. Read reviews and buy Full Throttle Energy Drink Citrus Energy Drink -Full Throttle Energy Drink, NOS Energy Drink.
    Click here for more information:- MORE DETAILS......

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...