Friday, January 28, 2011

REVIEW OF REVIEW OF WARP CINNAMON

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 10 MILLIGRAMS PER MINT.


RATING: 7.4 OUT OF 10.


I can't really say that I'm the biggest fan of cinnamon flavored products, but a few Hot Tamales every once in a while isn't bad. It's the very same with Big Red gum. It's not my gum of choice, but a few pieces here and there doesn't bother me. And now we have a cinnamon "mint" from Warp Energy Mints. This is the final day of energy mint week. I couldn't make it to Sunday and there is a great chance that there will never be another themed week on Addicted 2 Energy. Warp Cinnamon comes in the same circular tin that the peppermints came in. The only difference is that it is a beautiful red color instead of silver. I pop open the container and put one in my mouth. The mints are red in color and deliver a nice cinnamon flavor. I would put this as half the intensity of Hot Tamales. There is absolutely no caffeine bitterness at all. You could actually trick someone into thinking that these were just cinnamon candies and they would probably believe you if they didn't look at the package. Energy blend includes guarana, siberian ginseng, and panax ginseng. Caffeine content is 10 milligrams per mint, 56 mints per tin. I've said this many times before, but I'll say it again. The thing I love most about energy mints is that you get to choose how big you want your buzz to be. I know I sound like a broken record but it's true. 8 mints should give you the same buzz as Red Bull, and 16 should equal a Monster. Feeling like you haven't slept in weeks? Eat the whole darn box (just kidding, don't do this) for 560 milligrams of caffeine. I don't recommend this, and please do not try it. I had about 8 to 10 which gave me a decent boost, but nothing substantial. I suggest you munch on these throughout the day to give you a nice boost, but try to keep it under 20 pieces. Any more than that would just be weird. 7.4 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...