Friday, November 20, 2009

REVIEW OF XYIENCE XENERGY APPLE JAK'D


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.3 OUT OF 10.

So this is my 99th review which means my 100th review will be tomorrow and I am not going to tell you what it is. As for my 99th review I will evaluate the Xyience Xenergy Apple Jak'd Energy Drink. This drink is the Official Energy Drink of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, or U.F.C. for short. This drink comes in a hardcore black 16 ounce can. The taste is a little hard to explain but the best I could come up with was liquid Apple Jolly Ranchers with maybe a hint of seltzer water. The carbonation on this drink was very minimal which made for easily guzzling. So, at the top of the can it says Xtreme Energy Drink so it must have tons of crazy ingredients and tons of caffeine. Well it has 40 milligrams of niacin, 10 milligrams of vitamin b6, 20 micrograms of vitamin b12, 100 milligrams of pantothenic acid, 320 milligrams of sodium, 30 milligrams of potassium, and a 2,700 milligram energy blend which consists of taurine, caffeine, glucuronolactone, guarana extract, panax ginseng extract, inositol, and l-carnitine. Well, it does have a nice list of energy enhancing ingredients but I wouldn't go as far as calling it an "Xtreme Energy Drink". The caffeine content of this drink is 200 milligrams per 16 ounce can. The kick was pretty decent but I have definately had better energy drinks than this. It was only a minor boost but if you are somebody who only drinks energy drinks maybe once or twice a month than this drink might be for you. It has that classic super sweet liquid candy flavor that some energy drinks have and a nice energy blend. Unfortuntely, it failed to give me a substantial energy boost. I will give Xyience Xenergy Apple Jak'd Energy Drink a rating of 7.3 out of 10.

1 comment:

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...