Sunday, June 07, 2009

REVIEW OF MONSTER KHAOS


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN


RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10


This is my next review in the Monster line of products. This one is called Khaos. Khaos is an energy juice hybrid with 50 percent juice. So, at around 12:00 noon I cracked open the can and took a sip. I immediately noticed an orange taste mixed with a sour aftertaste. It was sort of like NOS, only NOS is better. I poured it into a glass to see what color it was and I realized it was sort of a dark orange color. If this drink was red, I would have a tough time distinguishing it from No Fear. I was smarter this time and had breakfast before I drank it. The kick is a little hard to describe but it isn't a bouncing-off-the-walls type kick that lasts for 6 hours. It is more like a moderate energy that lasts around 4.5 hours. Not to shabby, but there is a noticeable crash. This drink failed in giving me more stamina for my workout, but that is ok. I did have some energy to go to a graduation party for an hour or so. So, to conclude, Monster Khaos gets a 7.5 out of 10 because the taste wasn't really that good and the kick could use a little work.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best-tasting with all that juice, IMO. However, I have become rather sick of it from overexposure.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...