Wednesday, July 15, 2009

REVIEW OF VERVE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.3 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7 OUT OF 10.

Verve Energy Drink is made a a company called Vemma and it is supposed to be one of the most healthiest energy drinks on the market. Verve has 80 milligrams of caffeine that comes from gaurana so it is 2-3 times more powerful than the caffeine you get from coffee. As far as taste goes, you might want to try some Verve yourself. I couldn't compare Verve to any fruit, energy drink, or anything else for that matter. Verve is in a class by itself when it comes to taste. Even though I don't exactly know what Verve tastes like, I will tell you that I enjoyed the taste. So, there are so many things in Verve that I could write an entire novel just by listing what is in this. However, I will tell you some of the key ingredients in Verve. Some of the key energy ingredients include 1,000 milligrams of taurine, 200 milligrams of gaurana, 80 milligrams of caffeine that is derived from that 200 milligrams of gaurana, and a butt-load of vitamins and minerals. So, did Verve provide me with a kick to get me going? Well, not really. Verve has a very mild kick that didn't motivate me to do a whole lot. When I drink an energy drink, I expect to be pumped up and ready to take on anything. Verve fails to do that which is unfortunate because I had high hopes for Verve. Oh well, better luck next time. Verve gets a 7 out of 10 because the taste is unique.

1 comment:

  1. great review! Did you try all of them? i tried the black one and it worked great. I felt super focused. I was reading that it had a super fruit called mangosteen and aloe. interesting blend

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...