Tuesday, May 01, 2012

REVIEW OF ARIZONA RX ENERGY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN
Courtesy of The Energy Drink Resource


RATING: 4.3 OUT OF 10.



     As I was browsing my local gas station this morning, I saw a drink I had seen on other sites before, but had never been able to lay eyes upon in person. It is labeled as an herbal tonic, so it really piqued my interest. I love AriZona's brand, and while they usually have great can designs, I hate this one. I'm not sure about why I hate it, but the only part that stands out to me is the 99 cent tag on it. 

     This drink has a really fruity flavor to it. With the whole claims to it being an "herbal tonic", I was a tad disappointed. I soon learned to cope with the disappointment. I soon had to learn to cope with a new disappointment, one much harder to deal with. The citrus-ish flavor had began to leave a dry feeling in my mouth, and later developed an aftertaste that made me kinda sick to my stomach. However, it was good when you got past those 2 things, and when really cold, AriZona Rx delivers in a pretty good way in the taste department.

     What I Drink At Work listed this to have 112 mgs of caffeine. That being said, the amount will stay as unknown because I never found it on the can directly. I never expected this to be a mind blowing energy drink, but I do like the healthiness of it. All the antioxidants and b vitamins, plus the addition of guarana (thus proving there is some caffeine <---). I'll say it is a solid drink for those looking for a lightly energized drink, and for those looking for a nice healthy tea drink.

     Overall, AriZona did another good, solid drink in their line of teas. While not really delivering in the buzz section, they made a decent tasting drink, and I will commend them for it.

Reviewed By Dylan

2 comments:

  1. My son-in-law has been has been drinking Arizona Rx for at least 3 years and both of his sons died from birth defects. Has anyone else out there had this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank those for years all the time. They were my favorite Arizona for a while. Occasionally they would make me really nauseous especially when paired with cigarettes. I ultimately stopped drinking it after it made me sick to my stomach one day and I spent hours vomiting.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...