Tuesday, June 29, 2010

REVIEW OF VAULT ZERO


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 69 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 5.5 OUT OF 10.

Way back on March 6, 2009, Awesome Energy (now Addicted 2 Energy) reviewed it's first energy drink. Well, not exactly an energy drink but a hybrid energy soda. After 140 other reviews, Addicted 2 Energy is visiting the zero sugar, low calorie version of Vault called Vault Zero. This is basically Coca-Cola's way of doing Mountain Dew (or should I say Diet Mountain Dew), but with 15 more milligrams of caffeine. The taste is just like regular Vault except it has an artificial sweetener flavor due to aspartame and acesulfame potassium. If you are unfamiliar with the taste of Vault, it is basically a citrus flavored soda that focuses on an orange juice flavor with lemon and lime undertones. There isn't much in the energy enhancing ingredients department except for the 69 milligrams of caffeine which makes this as concentrated as a Diet Pepsi Max. I am going to rate the kick based on the fact that it is marketed as a hybrid energy soda, which mean part energy drink, part soda. As a soda, it does deliver a nice boost. Absolutely nothing to brag about, but if your looking for a light pick me up, this should do the trick. Well, that's my thoughts on the Vault Zero Hybrid Energy Soda from Coca-Cola. I know the review is short, but there isn't much to say. It's Vault Zero. 5.5 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe Coke a Cola has stopped making Vault Zero. OMG That was all I drank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they have stopped making it, otherwise I would not have been able to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...