Monday, October 08, 2012

REVIEW OF I AM SLEEPY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: NONE.

RATING: 8.6 OUT OF 10.

     Yesterday, we took a drive down I Am lane to focus on the energy shot that the company offers. Today, we are going to take a closer look at their attempt to formulate a relaxation beverage. As always, I greatly looked forward to guzzling this little shot down and hoped that it would cause some serious sluggishness. Did it succeed in doing so? It's time for you to find out.

     I Am Sleepy is packaged in a very similar fashion to its energy counterpart, utilizing the same fonts and style. Although there is no flavor listed on the label, a closer examination will determine that the last ingredient is natural lemon flavor. Despite this, I did not detect any lemon flavor. Then again, taste is subjective, so you may happen to notice a substantial amount of lemon. As for me, I received a delightful amalgamation of various fruits and berries. What's interesting is that most of these relaxation shots actually have a relaxing flavor, and this is another example. The flavor feels calm and collected, not superfluously sweet and overpowering. All things considered, I Am Sleepy is a delectable concoction that was pleasing to the palate.

     The main ingredient in just about every relaxation beverage is melatonin. Each bottle of I Am Sleepy contains 3 milligrams of melatonin, but it also includes a plethora of other ingredients designed to promote relaxation. As a matter of fact, there are 2,420 milligrams worth of other ingredients. This includes chamomile flower, l-tryptophan, lemon balm aerial parts, passionflower vines, gamma-aminobutyric acid, hops flower, and l-theanine. As soon as I was finished perusing the ingredients that were listed, I instantaneously knew that this formulation would certainly do the trick.

     As it turns out, my prediction proved to be accurate. Within the initial thirty minutes after consuming the beverage, I was slowly hit with the feeling of relaxation and tiredness. The next hour, I became even more sluggish and decided to call it quits. The very instant my head came in contact with the soft cotton pillow, I immediately fell into a deep and restful sleep. I woke up about as refreshed as any college freshman could possibly be. As a matter of fact, I actually ended up rising before my alarm went off. As I predicted earlier, this little shot certainly put me in a relaxed state of mind.

     When I take a step back and soak in all of the great qualities of I Am Sleepy, I begin to realize just how fantastic this product is. It successfully hits all the right notes of a fabulous relaxation shot. The flavor is sweet and subtle, with hints of berry and fruit. Its relaxation blend provides an adequate amount of melatonin, as well as a plethora of other ingredients. Not to mention, this shot provides a phenomenal effect. If you happen to locate one of these fine specimens at any convenience store, please do me a favor and purchase it. Just don't consume it before you drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Imagine trying to explain that one after an accident.

6 comments:

  1. Good review, I can't wait to try this.

    Just a couple tips, in the second paragraph it should be there* instead of their. And it'd be nice if you gave a list of ratings on a 1-10 scale. Flavor, portion size, overall, whatever you use to actually rate it. Without those a rating seems a bit arbitrary.

    Good stuff though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Addicted 2 Energy has never used a detailed rating scale, and it probably won't in the future. The rating you see above is the average of the three ratings I give for taste, active ingredients, and effectiveness. The actual review will tell you what I liked and didn't like, in more detail.

      I also appreciate your pointing out the grammatical error I made. Sometimes I type the reviews too quickly and fail to look them over.

      Delete
    2. Jeez Louise Anonymous, stop being a jerk I'm sure Avery knows his grammar but we all make mistakes at times, so no need in pointing them out unless all the reviews are like that which they are not. Use common sense and ignore when someone makes a little mistake.

      Delete
    3. I appreciate you defending me, but like I said I do appreciate the correction. I know that Grammar Nazis can be annoying, but even I can be a Grammar Nazi at times so it's all good.

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried this drink but have tried that bob marley mellow mood drink that puts you to sleep, man it's so strong. I'll never forget the first time I drank that, I was doing grocery shopping, pushing a cart while drinking that, within 20min, I was dragging holding on to that cart, The thing is you become immune to it after like 5 bottles. I had to drink 2 at a time to feel the effect. I haven't drank that in a year so if I were to drink that again, ah sleepy heaven for me again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried I Am Sleepy for the first time and I love it! I didnt expect it to feel this good. As i was watching a show, my husband's head on my lap and boom i felt this feeling of complete relaxation and even all my tention from my shoulders, my bones and my legs were all gone as if all those aches and pains fell asleep as well. I looked down at my husband and said, "whoa"! I am going on about 45 minutes after taking the drink, time to knock out! I am feeling pretty good..

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...