Saturday, October 06, 2012

REVIEW OF I AM ENERGIZED

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 150 MILLIGRAMS PER 2.5 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 7.4 OUT OF 10. 


     Due to the fact that this site currently has upwards of 300 reviews, it becomes a difficult task to try and locate new products to try. Simply Google searching "new energy drinks" won't bring much success. Thankfully, there are review sites like Possessed By Caffeine, which have over 850 reviews. While I was browsing the site, I happened to notice a product called I Am Sleepy. I instantaneously headed over to the manufacturer's site and sent them a quick email. After a couple more emails were passed, I was fortunate enough to receive samples of all 4 I Am varieties. Obviously, I went for the I Am Energized version first.

     Each variation of I Am comes in a white, 2.5 ounce bottle that is clean and clutter free. The shots were at room temperature so I popped one in the freezer. After waiting about 40 minutes, I took it out and I realized I may have put it in there too long, since there were some noticeable ice chunks. Of course, these melted away and I poured the shot into a glass. After gazing at the brown-ish liquid for a few moments, I proceeded to chug away. This energy shot has a very unique flavor, yet it is pleasing to the palate and a chaser is not required. It is listed as a berry flavored drink, but I even detected some hints of tea. It is certainly unique, but it still managed to please my taste buds.

     Lurking inside each bottle of I Am Energized, you will find an amalgamation of ingredients that make up the so-called energy blend. This one has 200 percent daily value of niacin, 2,000 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 8,000 percent daily value of vitamin b12, and 100 percent daily value of pantothenic acid. It also contains an energy blend worth 1,150 milligrams. This includes black tea leaf, yerba mate leaf, natural caffeine, and guarana seed. Each bottle contains 150 milligrams of caffeine. This blend is decent, but it could use a bit more ingredients such as ginseng or gingko biloba.

     Whether or not this energy shot does need a few more energy enhancing ingredients under its belt, the effect I received from it was definitely adequate. With roughly a large coffee's amount of caffeine running through my veins, this has enough to increase my alertness and get me out of my morning slumber (which happens to be around 12 to 1 PM). Defintely a solid performance from the I Am Company.

     The first version of I Am that I have tried is turning out to be a pretty solid drink. The flavor is very unique, being a berry-based beverage with subtle hints of tea. The energy blend could use some touching up, but the caffeine content is definitely adequate. And this energy shot also provides a decent amount of effectiveness. While I cannot tell you whether or not this will be in convenience stores across the United States in a few years, I can report that I Am knows how to make a well-rounded energy shot.

1 comment:

  1. Love this supplement - but here it is AGAIN and they are always out of stock. Sigh ... they won't answer the phone or emails anymore. They lost Whole Foods and Sprouts too for carrying them. I think it's a one man show now and they can't keep up. Great supplement, LOUSY marketing and keeping it in stock skills.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...