Monday, October 01, 2012

REVIEW OF BLACK BLACK

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 5 MILLIGRAMS PER PIECE.
Courtesy of Review Busters

RATING: 3.1 OUT OF 10.


     It may have been apparent to you that my reviews of slackened off. I've been reviewing them through notes, so I can just slap it together anytime I want. My notebook is kind of full, so I'm making room by knocking out some of these older reviews. Black Black isn't a hardcore product, but I have expressed interest in it for a while. ChemEvo finally allowed me to try it, so I was pretty happy. Let's see if it impresses me.

    The taste is a very strong mint of some sort. It is really just a common gum in its flavor, nothing more. My favorite aspect of this is that it clears up my sinuses when I chew it. It really is a miracle worker on that front, but is hardly outstanding in taste. I do have to commend it for what it does for me, however. It is a great product to carry when you have nasal congestion.

     Not really hardcore with mere 5 mgs of caffeine in a stick. I didn't expect it to be though. Not really much more I can say on its behalf, as I am not one to sugar coat a review. A simple overview: It is weak.

     To be honest, it is a bit of a letdown. I only had high aspirations for the taste, but that fell a bit short, unfortunately. I do recommend it for its sinus clearing abilities, though. If any reason stands out to spend money on this, that would be it.

Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...