Saturday, March 02, 2013

REVIEW OF +RED POWER ELIXIR

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 150 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.4 OUT OF 10. 


     The energy variant of +Red comes in the same shrink wrapped matte black bullet can with the plastic lid like the Resuce Elixir, and like the Rescue Elixir, the shrink wrap makes it look more generic, and the plastic ring makes it frustrating to open. Other than that, at least they listed the caffeine content on this one.
     Tasting identical to the sister product is well received, considering I loved the taste of the sister product. That being said, there is really nothing to write about this flavor that wasn't covered in my review of +Red Rescue Elixir. Find it, and our other reviews in the link list on the side of your screen.
     Listing the caffeine for this drink makes it so much easier to review than the previous. 150 mgs of caffeine is on par with the standard, though coming up short of reaching the average. The overall blend consists of 1034 mgs of taurine, caffeine, l-carnitine, inositol, and the mysterious red superfood, which I assume is the name sake of this drink. Overall, I received a decent 2 and a half hour kick from this drink, which is pretty good.
     +Red's second beverage slightly outshines the second, by being tasty and delivering a decent buzz. I would spend a dollar or two if I found this in the cooler on at the gas station. I recommend for all to buy this if seen, namely for the impressive flavor.
Reviewed By Dylan 

2 comments:

  1. No taurene in +red rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this drink a lot. But I would like to know why are there a lot of stores discontinuing them.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...