Wednesday, February 06, 2013

REVIEW OF TOPPLEZ 125

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 125 MILLIGRAMS PER 8 OUNCE BOTTLE. 

RATING: 7.7 OUT OF 10. 


I have a few days in a row that I will be reviewing coffee drinks, starting today with ToppLez 125 and continuing with their other drink as well as the CafFusion drinks. Turning my attention back to ToppLez, it comes in an 8 oz glass bottle with a black wrap on it. It looks alright, but the way they logo is placed, and the drawing on the front detract from it. The drawing is confusing until you see the paragraph at the bottom explaining it, and telling you that it is a Sei HeKi. I spent a long time trying to decipher the drawing before I noticed it, so I feel like the informative verse could use more prominence.
The flavor is their original variety. Opening the lid, I get a nice coffee scent, but it smells pretty sweet. And it tastes the same. Not to say that is a bad thing, I really like it. I do think it could have the sweetness level toned down a bit and still taste well. Other than being sweet, the coffee flavor is prominent, and tastes excellent. This takes the cake for the best tasting coffee drink I've tried on the year. I haven't had many, but that is saying something.
The way ToppLez looks, it suggests just a regular RTD coffee. When one looks at the back, it begins putting out text saying such things as 'Increases stamina', 'Increases mental clarity', and 'Enhances physical performance', giving it the persona of energy drinks. The 125 in the name of the drink represents the caffeine content, at 125 mgs. It is more than a Red Bull, but not that much after that. Another thing it contains is 13 g of protein, which I assume is the reason behind the 'Enhances physical performance' text. I had a nice 2 and half hour buzz, maybe 3, from this drink. Overall, it is pretty solid.
ToppLez 125 left me pretty impressed, and eager for trying the next drink. The taste was good and the buzz solid, everything one could ask for in an energy drink. It is one of the better coffee drinks I've had in a long time, and I kind of wish they were available around me. I would buy this if I came across it.

Reviewed By Dylan

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really nervous to send them our coffee beverages. Being that Dylan, in his writings, appears to be very blunt. Overall, I faced my fears and sent in two samples! He likes it! I respect all his opinions and will consider all comments made!

    You guys are awesome: addicted2energy.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...