Saturday, February 23, 2013

REVIEW OF SOLIXIR RELAX

CAFFEINE CONTENT: NONE.

RATING: 4.1 OUT OF 10. 


     Solixir is a line of functional drinks that come in four functions, think, awaken, restore, and relax. The latter will be the subject of today's review. As stated in my review of Lanilai, I don't often review relaxation beverages. I figured I'd start here with the Solixir line, based on the assumption I wouldn't enjoy reviewing this product.
     I don't know what to say about the taste. Just like water, with some nasty berry taste thrown in. It isn't really something I enjoy, and it is hard for me to describe in detail. It lacks some personality, but at least it isn't a pungent flavor. It is still slightly below average.
     1.7 gs of chamomile flower, lemon balm leaf, jujube berry, passionflower herb, and hibiscus flower highlight this anti-buzz. After downing this beverage, I waited for it to take affect. I felt it, but it wasn't much. It lasted for around an hour and a half. When compared to Lanilai, I'd rather grab the Lanilai for my relaxation needs.
     The first drink you try in a line is the one that sets the stage for what is to come. Solixir Relax set a low bar early, and has made me not want to try the others for fear of a disappointment. I may be wrong, but I believe that this drink has the lowest overall score I've ever give on A2E. What a disappointment.
Reviewed By Dylan.

7 comments:

  1. I never really comment on blogs or reviews. But I would have to completely disagree with this review. Relax is a great formula. The drinks are made with about 1400 to 2400 mg of natural botanicals. Maybe your not use to light flavor because your taste buds are so you to all the sugar loaded energy drinks you've tried. Solixir has no sugar added, just comes from the fruit juice which is under what an apple has. These are also NOT energy drink, so you're not going to get those spikes or crashes. Relax is to chill you out... I would prefer trying the other formulas which are also good. There is nothing artificial, no HFCS and its all natural, which we need in this world in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Maybe your not use to light flavor because your taste buds are so you to all the sugar loaded energy drinks you've tried."

    You might want to rewrite that sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the first comment. This line of drink is made specifically for people who don't want random crap in their drinks, just all-natural ingredients. There are plenty of unhealthy but tasty drinks out there, so I believe there is a market for less tasty but healthy drinks. And this is coming from a college student who enjoys drinks such as monster as well. But a large can of monster keeps me awake for 24 hours. There are different drinks for different people :)

    And you know what the first person was trying to say. But that was in 2013. Maybe you've grown up since then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O damn it is 2013... Maybe this solixir is better than expected...lol ima take a nap

    ReplyDelete
  5. But actually I have a feeling the first person was on their ipad and Is having trouble leaving a comment because I am as well on this site, it keeps stopping me from entering words at random times for some reason. O well. Im not sure why that is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black Mamba Hyper Rush review with Ephedra is without a question, the most powerful hardcore energizer/weight management product on the market today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...